The Ladies of Oak Lane represents the 12 Panhellenic chapters at Virginia Tech and their philanthropic efforts on and off campus. Whether it be through their own national philanthropy, a local cause, university event or other chapter's philanthropy, these women spend countless hours working to better the community. The Ladies of Oak Lane highlights some of the wonderful things the Panhellenic community does both individually and collectively.

Our Mission: To enhance the perception of the Panhellenic community by showcasing chapters' philanthropic efforts.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sister Spotlight : Lindsay Keys



As ADPi’s, we not only pride ourselves on our sisterhood but also our diversity and involvement. We have sisters with interests from Varsity Track and Field to the Make a Wish Club. We have leaders all over campus in student government and in service and sport clubs.  

Because her accomplishments and her attitude towards life, Lindsay Keys truly embodies everything we stand for as a chapter and as individual sisters.

She is dedicated to everything she is a part of and throws her heart into all her activities, whether it be ADPi events, where she holds the position of Recruitment Vice President, or SGA, where she is the Class of 2014 Secretary. She is also active in Student Alumni Associates and Intramural Sports.

“My favorite thing about ADPi is how genuine and close our sisterhood is. I have 179 women to fall back on at all times and I don't think that I could imagine my life without these beautiful women in it. They are my fun, they are my best friends, they are my support system-they really are my everything. That is what I love most about ADPi,” said Lindsay.

Besides being active in our chapter and on Virginia Tech’s campus, Lindsay symbolizes what a true ADPi is through her actions. She is truly a sister to everyone and has the ability to walk into a room and make it brighter and happier place. 

”Lindsay is a girl that is always there for her sisters. Whenever I'm having a bad day, she picks me up and blasts our favorite music while we drive down Main Street. Last semester I had a terrible case of the flu and she brought me Gatorade and sat and talked to me for hours. She is the true definition of a sister and seriously an amazing girl, she will be in my wedding,” said ADPi sister Elise Emanuele.

Lindsay is a prime example of our open motto, “We live for each other,” and we are proud to have her in our chapter!


 Lindsay and ADPi sister Liz before date Party!

Lindsay is double majoring in Apparel, Housing and Resource Management and
Communications. When asked about life after college, Lindsay replied,  “I would love to be a creative director at Marc Jacobs.”